T.O.D.A.Y

Faith is confidence..

Friday, 23 July 2010

T.O.D.A.Y


hahahhahahaha
many frens gt blog...i wanna leave comment at their blog..
but duno y cant.....haizzz....so i create 1 oso...so that i can leave comment ...

today i ponteng school....
shuang dao !!!!!!
im sure my fren miss me a lot....
haiz..but today oni me myself ponteng....
Spermy *my fren* promised me ponteng together...
but at last he 'fang fei ji'....
TT.TT
I'M A RADIO
HAIZ......my fren called me radio....
very sad cox it hurts....
i know im kepo...but no need 2 say it so openly...
somemore call me radio ......=(




haha jux now i helped daddy 2 open durian !!!!
wah pain....but durian nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly..follow mee!!! =D
& support me always....
hahaha love u all !! <3
tata......

10 comments:

  1. hahaha!1st!
    who's spermy?
    nuffnang leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how 2 make da nuffnang...i duno leh....
    guess who's spermy lo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~ vagina ngo ~ yesterday wana leave comment de , my sis scold liao == cant be d 1st 1 ! haha nice blog ler ! keep it up!+u !! ^^and hor , u r not radio , if u are radio den i acompany u lo , im a bigger RADIO ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur sis really........
    hahaha nvmind penis...
    v r da organ of intercourse...=P
    bout da radio im ok liao...hahahahah XD

    yeah dai lou....thanks 4 being my follower....
    really appreciate ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha~!! so funny :)

    aiyo~~ radio not bad mah :)
    we like to listen to you lo!!!!!

    yea~!!! keep blogging~~~
    when we grow up~ we can 得知近况 with blog :p

    u dont suddenly lazy ar xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. kyra :no no no is not qi jie...=P
    xuan : yaya but i blog very cake leh...like not suit me de...>< yer y suddenly said me dun suddenyl lazy de?? @.@

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh?siah?
    actually i felt cake too:P

    hahah!cox it's weird got ur display pic n name when u comment my blog there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yer ana ...really cake lo...cox i really seldom blog ma...><

    hahahah XD now my wretch acc is still there..haha yeah bingo is Siah ...he's Spremy...=P

    ReplyDelete