T.O.D.A.Y

Faith is confidence..

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Aaaaarrghh!! Pain!!!

my wisdom tooth was aching these few days!SUFFERING!
Suffer like this...avtime after eating sure will pain!


maybe need 2 do operation! *i know it's a bit kua zhang*
wisdom tooth grow maybe i hav wisdom ! hahahah XD
2moro will go hospital 2 do check up..
meaning that I WILL PONTENG AGAIN! =(


today went n play badminton !!
yeah yeah yeah had fun !!
but v made a lot of  noise in da court...
got scolded bt others...*angryy!*
but very 38 today..
av1 was looking at us...=P

i really appreciate all my frens..
im gonna treat av1 equally good n fair from now on!
sry 4 being unfair 2 some of u guys....
Frens,i love you! hahahahhaha!! *WEI!!!!!*

mummy kept on asking me wat i wanna do next time...><
haiz really blur...
i wanted to study bout medicine...
but it really took a very very long long time!!!
i wanted 2 b a dentist...
but Im very very clumsy...><
i wanted to become a 妇产科医生...
but i scared i'll cry if da baby cant safely give birth...
haizzzz!! help me! 


Recently im trapped in a dilemma...
haizz...
1st time being a 中间人...
sum1 pls save me from this!!! 
I HATE THIS FEELING.......!!!


13 comments:

  1. huh?again c dentist.
    :( pity....

    2moro i'll go play badminton too!!
    :P

    wah!!nvr thought that u wish to be a dentist!
    yeng wo!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Recently im trapped in a dilemma...
    haizz...
    1st time being a 中间人...
    sum1 pls save me from this!!!
    I HATE THIS FEELING.......!!!'

    So curious making me wanna ask u...
    and SOL-mate's comment's funny too....
    Great to know that everyone loves badminton..
    But I'm not d one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ! unfair ? XD~
    aikss..i am also confused..medical really took a loooong time ><
    good luck to your wisdom tooth~ last time i go see dentist the dentist also say i need to do operation next time~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx 4 follow me~i will follow back u~hope we can be best friends~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. i have 4 wisdom teeth leh , but i dun have wisdom == pity me hahaha XD 穿到桥头自然直,
    when u reach the time to decide , u will get the decision =) so dun too worry bout what up occupation in the future , and same thing,穿到桥头自然直,中间人真的很辛苦,赶快“辞职”吧!事情由他们来解决就好啦^^哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha be who and who de 中间人? I wanna know>.<
    and hows ur teeth now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe!
    love you toooo <3
    muakz!!
    :)
    hehehehe!
    hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    妇产科医生quite suitable to you :P
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. kimmie : i really wish 2 do dentist de...but like not suit me lo...=(

    dachun : haiz my situation dun allow me 2 say leh..i dun wanna b called radio again =P

    Ben : u hav wisdom tooth b4 oso?

    happyling : yaya hope v can b best frens oso...talk bout our TVXQ !!haha XD

    Sarah : i try to cizhi ba..haha hope avthing will b ok...><

    dai lou : dun kepo la...haiz...u really lan leh..my tooth of cox sakit la..2moro do operation tim ...

    ff : hahaa accept ur kiss ady!! haha XD really ma? suit me meh? a bit kek leh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..no but i went fr check up~
    soo the doctor oso say next time i also need to do operation cz no place~

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha +u then ! dun tink too much ler =) u be fu chan ke yi sheng la , nez time i wana give birth i find u ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. ben : oh i see....hahaha...
    sarah :u dare anot a?? hahah XD

    ReplyDelete