T.O.D.A.Y

Faith is confidence..

Friday, 13 August 2010

Gonna do Operation !!!

"Luck is believing you're lucky." - Tennessee Williams
i love this quote.....<3

2moro im gonna do an operation...
2 remove my wisdom tooth...
now very very excited!!!
din feel nervous at all!!
hahaha wish me all da best ba! =)








2day whole day gone...
oni stayed in da hospital n doing nothing...
wastin time oni....
haizzzz..


but i found a Chinese nurse who is shorter n look younger than me...
she started to talk Chinese 2 me..
i jus replied :''hmm..''
that time i felt like wanted 2 cheat her n say that 
:'' I DUNO CHINESE..''
hahhahahahhaa she sure will b speechless!! hahahah XD
i know im bad..i jus think la..but i din do that...
i told my muumy bout my 'good' idea then she said:''酱衰的...''
hahaha!!


today i sent 93 msgs!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!
i know 93 msgs per day is jus sap sap sui 4 some ppl...
but 4 me...
it is INCREDIBLE!!!!
hahaha..
clap hands 4 me pls...><
break my record...
but very bazir wang ............
cox i smsed sum of my frens bout my operation thing...
haizz i know im kepo T.T


today n tomorrow...
i skip a lot of tuition classes..
haizz all bcox of my wisdom tooth!
who 2 blame...
blame myself 2 hav such wisdom that my wisdom tooth grow!
hahaha XD


here comes a joke..
Touch N  go..
let's pronounce it...
TOUCH AND GO...
my sis said Touch NGO..
hahaha my surname....haha very sakai...
uhm i know it's a bit zhadao..
nvmind jus simply laugh off urself !! =D


jux now sms wiv him...
i wanted to be good fren wiv him...
but he seems to reject av1...
n close his heart not letting any1 go inside it...
haizz...he used 2 say that he has no best fren...
so sad...T.T
but nvmind..i'll try my very best 2 open his heart ! hahaha XD




Shinee !!!!! Love Them !!!!

12 comments:

  1. weird shinee!!

    all the best for 2moro!!:D
    touch NGO~hahahah!ur sis is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, hope everything goes smoothly :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuyoh ! nurse leh feeling tod me she is cute ? haha ... hope u can recover soon ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is that 'him' that u mean?
    and haha got wisdom teeth good ma^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for your operation ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehhe!! gambateh!
    support you!
    then?
    ur operation ok liao??? :)

    woah~~~~~~~ hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. him is...j....?? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well lol..supppppooorrrrttt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kimmie : wei Shinee very cute n lengzai la k?? yaya touch Ngo really funny!


    hayley : thanks a lot =)

    dachun : ya blame my wisdom =s hahah XD

    sarah : mm quite cute de..now i ok ad la...><

    ReplyDelete
  9. dai lou: zi xuan guessed correct liao! go n ask her ba...=P wisdom tooth is good but it's pain as well =(

    reira : thankies !!! *gamdong*

    FF : haha u guessed correct liao leh!! panai!! my operation very successful la..now ok ad bun worry =P

    soya : yeah tq tq =)

    ben : aww thanks alot ben ...really overwhelmed by ur supppoooorrt! *im a bit kua zhang* =P
    haha anyway thanks ! =D

    ReplyDelete