T.O.D.A.Y

Faith is confidence..

Friday, 6 August 2010

I LOST MY DOG !!

I LOST MY BELOVED DOGGIE...T.T

haha of cox this 1 is not mine la...
hahaha neh neh neh....he is sleeping!!cute!
SO HIGH! cool & macho doggie! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yesterday evening he was following my daddy's car..
almost 5km non stop running beside da car...
so pro but he was tired of cox...
then when my daddy speeded up, he cant follow..
THAT'S HOW HE LOST !!! =(


me n my daddy mummy went n find him..
kept on calling his name..but still cant find..
feeling so so frustrated v went back..
v all so anxious n worry that he got no food 2 eat,
no drink 2 drink,no place 2 sleep n will FIGHT wiv other dogs!


BUT 
luckily da next day my daddy n my sis found him!!!!!
his 4 paws were seriuosly injured...pity him he cant walk...=(

n he was so smelly...
when thay found him,my sis smsed me..
I WAS SO SO SO HAPPY N RELIEVED....


when he reached home,my maid gave him 2 big bowls of rice 
n 2 big bowls of milk...
within minutes he can finish it!
u can imagine how he starved n suffered...
pity him...


but this indeed is a lesson 4 him 4 not being so naughty anymore..
btw Jeg ! i love you! haha XD

8 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha!!!
    your jeg is so funny xD
    hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice XD ~ luckily u found him lol ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayaya my jeg is funny!!hahaha XD

    hey ben lubkily found him !!!phew..
    i cant leave comment on ur blog..dunno y leh...><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what to leave...haiz...
    Great to have your dog back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. luckily u found him la!
    if not i cant see him when i go ur house liao:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. and..and
    ur background song ncie!
    AK's chinese version oso nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaya really felt relieved to find back him!!!

    ayya my background music im Lovin it! haha XD
    WAT ak's chinese version?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i mean this song got chinese version la
    sing by AK
    chen yi n shen jian hong!

    ReplyDelete