T.O.D.A.Y

Faith is confidence..

Friday, 6 August 2010

weekend is coming!

jus now went acc tuition..
mm actually sometime i was thinking i wanted 2 drop acc..
cox Im very very careless...
avtime cant do balance..
very frustating..

but just now FINALLY!!
i've done it correctly..sir said that question is very hard..
if can do balance means can score 4 trial liao..
hahahaha XD
then he told that it was actually STPM QUESTION!!! WOW!
very very very very happyyy!!!! 
happy happy!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yesterday went jogging wiv my frens again..
haiz many ppl saw it n all of them said that 'very funny'
=.=
cannot jog de meh???? @@
very paishe lo....=S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i dunno y these few days very early i slept ady...
haiz i hate that cox i cant finish my hwork on time!! Grrrr...><
alomst 10 周公 will come n find me...=.=
SHIT !!
& i din chat wiv my sis 4 these days cox i slept early..
when she came back from tuition at night,i already fell asleep...
haizz...
I like 2 chat wiv my sister at night ! hahaha XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



it's Taylor Swift...av1 knows that...she's jus okok...=P
& this is Katy Pery ..av1 knows too! she's hot n pretty!

Now Lets' compare...'Who looks prettier??'
I think Katy Pery is nicer...hahahahha XD
but almost all of my frens said that Taylor Swift is prettier...=.=
lol oiyo wat la...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mmm haha bout dai lou...
less talk liao...
haiz...
berat hati~
=P

mmm that's all hahah XD

8 comments:

  1. Haha,
    don't drop acc la :)
    I don't know how hard is it but I think you can do it well :)
    Goodluck !
    And I think...
    KATY PERRTY is prettier than Taylor Swift!!!
    Taylor Swift looks kinda weird to me :/ Opps ! No offence :/ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy definitely is hotter...She's got BOOB...
    Acc...LOL~
    STPM...couldn't believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo dun drop ler ... u can de =) hehe
    err, yalo hor , ketty looks nicer here =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm
    I like taylor swift more :P

    hehehehe!!
    I don't like sexy but cute :P

    hahaha!
    geng leh you! add oil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *geng lo!!

    *so nice lo can jog!!
    i want too:(

    *hahaha!i wish to hav a sis too...
    u know rite.hahah!

    *i prefer katy:D

    *huh?y less talk with him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. c'mon i prefer Katy ! She is much more hotter and prettier ~!

    believe in urself la ~ u can do it ! dont drop it ~ few more months only luu..

    me too..recently very tired eh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah yeah all prefer Katy !! <3
    thanks 4 supporting me av1 ~~~

    aww i wont drop acc lo of cox..
    jus THINK oni..
    haha XD
    very touched by ur encouragement .....*sobbing*

    Dachun~ haha yaya cant blif it!!
    Ben~rest more ba~ tc
    Kimmie~find a 'kai mui' lo! haha

    ReplyDelete