T.O.D.A.Y

Faith is confidence..

Monday, 16 August 2010

Operation day!

mm
let's talk bout that day..
i reached da hospital at bout 9am..
then check pressure,check body temperature,check this check that........
SIENZZ!
then sit there doin nothing!! *Argghhh! Bosan Mati!!*
so i started self-shooting! hahah XD
here comes da products...><


hehehe i tried 2 put my hair behind n c how i look like when short hair
*da answer is long hair suits me more =( *
*wearing da suit dat da hospital provided oso ^^ *

*hehe long hair..different look from da previous 1~ haha *

da operation 1st shud start at 10.30am..
but then i waited until 10.15am..
da nurse still haven come...
then,v found out that da operation delayed to 11.30am..
THEY DIN TELL US! =.=
im da patient! im da 1 who shud know early k?? @@


hahahaha dang dang dang !!!!
it's time !
*yucks! i dun like this! my eyes so small -.- *


on da way goin 2 da opeartion theatre..
* i cropped this picture! hahaha XD*

after enterting da operation theatre..
da nurses asked me 2 take off my ear rings,my bra n underwear as well!!
OMG!
i was like ''HUH?!?!"
ok lo..i followed their instructions..
then da nurses injected some analgesic into my body..
within minutes,i fell asleep!

when i woke up again,it's 12.35pm..
da 1st thing i felt when i woke up is PAIN!!!!
da pain was even more serious than b4!
da doctor said it's normal...
when i retuned 2 my wad,i felt so so so sleepy..
i saw many msg from my frens..*touched!!*
but cant reply...really drizzy n blur!
there was some blood coming from my mouth then...
eww my mouth that time very smelly =(

then i slept n woke up,slept again,woke up again...
i felt better after those dirzzy moments...haha XD
mmmm i could feel that my face was a bit different!
so i touched it......AAAarrrrggghhhhh!
n i looked at da mirror...
WHO IS THIS? SO UGLY! !!


*ignore my drooping lips..look at my cheek! it's swollen! look like as if im eatin some sweets! *
=(
* da swollen part in this pic is not that obvious  =S *


N i kept da 2 wisdom tooth had been taken out...
hahahha XD i used saop 2 clean them ...
cox im gonna let my frens 2 c !!! hahahahha XD
my daddy very saki...
he even asked me 2 make it as a necklace!! -.-

FINALLY!!!!
my operation was over ady!!!!
happy that both mu stupid wisdom were taken out!!
neni neni bubu..
Wisdom Tooth I HATE U !!!!
make me suffer so long!!!! 
im gonna say bye bye 2 u.....
Sayonara...

da doctor gave me mc...it's a 8-days mc!!! FUYOOOH!
from last friday till this friday......
so im gonna rest in my home ...hahah XD

frensss.....
i know u all gonna miss me...
hahah XD

8 comments:

  1. We miss you nic !!!
    Faster come back to school :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao so long ah =.=
    school will be so quiet when u are not around lo:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) i like the 2nd photo xD
    hehehe!
    so cool~!
    cool experience! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!yea~u looked nicer with your long hair!
    u haven giv me c the wisdom tooth leh...
    u said want let me c de:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ! ahe is going to throw it away lol ~ but we gt 4 wisdom tooth akisss~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuyoh ! take so many pics b4 entering operatin room haha=) gud experience leh ^^ short hair aso ok ar ...exactly ur youngest sis !! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yer so nice.. no nid to go to skul~.~ i oso wan..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks 4 all ur concern! im ok now..
    ya ponteng quite good..=P
    hahaha i oso prefer my long hair...=P

    ReplyDelete